1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good service on lower door trims - German Auto Spares

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by OllieQS, Mar 30, 2012.

1. OllieQS

OllieQS Member

[Mar 30, 2012]
    Just a quick note to say thanks for the good service from German Auto Spares. I needed the complete set of trims with all the fixings and they beat the other companies on price with the bonus of supplying a complete set of clips.

If you are a club member the company will do the full set with 26 clips and 4 screws for £109 including postage. They are genuine Audi and the new style plastic strip version.

They came in a solid tube within a few days. All in all excellent service.

Audi A4 lower door molding set 95 > 2001 | eBay

Contact the shop direct for discount.

They make a world of difference to the look of the car. Thanks.
  2. Iceash

Iceash Member

[Mar 31, 2012]
    Thanks for the heads up, shall have to get some next month.. Mine have lifted. Been told they rust internally! hope they don't damage the doors.
  3. OllieQS

OllieQS Member

[Mar 31, 2012]
    Get them off as quick as you can, mine were ok but had to give all the doors a good clean to polish the mess that had come off from the trims. The original trims had a mild steel strip that was replaced with a plastic one so the new one can't rust. Cheers.
  4. andyw82

andyw82 Member

[Apr 1, 2012]
    mine need doing thats not a bad price, get some pics of your up when fitted! cheers