1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Service - Dodo Juice

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by A3Tom, Sep 22, 2009.

1. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

[Sep 22, 2009]
    Well I've been a big fan of Dodo Juice Red Mist for a long time now and am really happy with the results it gives.

Imagine my shock horror when at the weekend I was giving my car the once over when the trigger on the red mist kicked the bucket. Balls I thought, because I was only half way around the car but also because the bottles 2/3rds full :(

Arse, crack out the remains of the X8 I had so I could at least finish the car so its done.

Anyway, I emailed Dodo Juice via their website and within the hour I had an email back from Dom asking me for my address so he could get a new trigger out in the post to me. I'm not sure what I expected really but I know I wasnt expecting a turn around that quickly.

So in short, if you dont use any of thier stuff give it a go as it really is a nice range and they clearly want to support existing customers/users.

Big thanks to Dom, if you've not got any of their lines then give them ago. I'm really impressed with the bits I have but even more impressed with the 'after care' they have shown.

Issue resolved and one very happy customer, perhaps a pointless thread but I thought it would be fair to give credit where its due as good customer service is thin on the ground these days.

Cheers

Tom :icon_thumright:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Sep 22, 2009]
    Good to hear some people still provide good customer service in this day and age :)
  4. s3 Hoggy

s3 Hoggy Whats going on???

[Sep 23, 2009]
    Sounds like great service Tom, I took delivery of some dodo Juice Blue velvet wax yesterday and cant wait to use it! It smells so good you could eat it! got some more Red Mist too- Great stuff!