1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good repair shop in Bath area?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by SimonP, May 30, 2006.

1. SimonP

SimonP Member

Some complete and utter &^$&^$ has dented and gouged the rear wing on our A4 avant, not left a note of course.

Can anyone recommend a good body repair shop in the Bath area that you can trust to do an excellent job? (Fed up of paying good money for a mediocre job). The dent is too extensive for chipsaway type of places.

Bath Panel Beating, recommended by Audi, made a complete cod's head of my wife's old car - after slagging off a previous repair when doing the estimate, that took the biscuit, so I'm keen to find an alternative.
  2. conker2

conker2 Member

I dont know if you know where radstock is m8, its about 8-10 miles out of bath but there is a body shop called excel bodyworks, they did my brothers capri 280 brooklands for him and did a great job. I can find you out a number if you think its close enough to you.
  3. SimonP

SimonP Member

Thanks Matt, I'll give it some thought if they do a good job, but Radstock is a long way in the wrong direction as far as the daily commute goes so will have to think about it.