1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good place to fit ARB & WALK (London/Reading)

RedDejavu Aug 6, 2012

1. RedDejavu

RedDejavu Well-Known Member

Hi guys as stated above please could you suggest any good places around London/Berkshire/Reading area that are competent for the job and wont charge me bucks.

Thanks!

2. S3Alex

S3Alex Rarely neutral Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 DSG

If you can get round to Thurrock,AMDTuning will give you excellent service and setup.

It may be a bit further but they look after my car extremely well.

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

AMD Technik in Woking surrey, Simon's the MD great guy.

4. RedDejavu

Yep he did my Revo stage 1 remap and must say he is top bloke although on leave till 16th so need to wait once he's back:/

5. NHN

Yeap used Si for years for tuning, he is a very nice top bloke, very helpful & always accomodating :)

6. RedDejavu

I remember when he took my car out for a spin with me as a passenger his peaceful face when I nearly sh** myself how the car was fast... priceless experience:D.

7. NHN

lol, my 1st experience was actually me selling something to him, his S3 had the mirrors nicked, I had upgraded mine to complete folding so mine were for sale, so dropped of to him, he then wound his web of enticement & I left with a revo trial years ago & a lump of his money, hence to say 5 minutes later I rang back to say I'll be back tomorrow to give you your cash back for the full map lmfao, brilliant 1st experience :)