Good news and bad!

S32B

Reaction score
Good news: Just had an email from audi to say that my S3 has been built and it will be here sometime in January for viewing at the dealership :thrashi::jump:

Bad news: I'm not picking it up until March!!! :eek:

Reactions: David83S3 and J4MMYz
Good news: Just had an email from audi to say that my S3 has been built and it will be here sometime in January for viewing at the dealership :thrashi::jump:

Bad news: I'm not picking it up until March!!! :eek:

Good news: I have my S3
There is no bad news ;)

Reactions: OliJ, Scotty2011, elpaulio and 2 others
Good news: Picking up my S3 next Friday!
Bad news: It's another 8 days!!

Reactions: OliJ
No news: just emailed Ben for an update on the car.

Reactions: J4MMYz
Good news: A3 is built and is on it's way, should be here early January

Bad news: I've got to wait until January

Good news: email from Ben at Coventry Audi.

Good morning Nawaid,

Your car has now been built and is currently awaiting ship at Emden, Germany. I would imagine it'll be with us towards the middle-end of January with the Christmas shipping times now in place.

Good news: email from Ben at Coventry Audi.

Good morning Nawaid,

Your car has now been built and is currently awaiting ship at Emden, Germany. I would imagine it'll be with us towards the middle-end of January with the Christmas shipping times now in place.

Your car has now come out of production and is just waiting to leave the factory to be transported to the UK. We would imagine your car will arrive with us the mid-late part of January with the Christmas shipping times.

Your car has now come out of production and is just waiting to leave the factory to be transported to the UK. We would imagine your car will arrive with us the mid-late part of January with the Christmas shipping times.
Lol ! So much for personal service :)

I guess they must of a list of standard responses as they wouldn't want to retype the same thing over and over again every time someone who buys a car wants an update lol

Nooo too soon....German efficiency is too efficient lol, one week after it was on its way!!!

Good afternoon Mr ********
I am delighted to announce that you new S3 is now on site. It is currently covered and will remain so until handover in March.

All the very best for XMAS if I don't see you before.

Regards

I've got to nip down and take some cover pictures....haven't I???? :D

Good news: S3 ordered and will be with me mid March.

Bad news: I have to sit and look at it, and even move it around on site until I take delivery of it when I get my driving licence back at the end of April :(

Ouch! I won't ask what insurance you'll pay on an S3 after losing your licence. Yeah, I will - come on spill the beans.

Nooo too soon....German efficiency is too efficient lol, one week after it was on its way!!!

I've got to nip down and take some cover pictures....haven't I???? :D

When did you order out of interest??

man! I'm 29 and i've been quoted £830 for the march pick up, but i've only had my license 3 years and have 3 years no claims. Though some insurers wouldn't insure me because I haven't had my license for 5 years.

When did you order out of interest??
It was on the 6th October, I was told that it would probably get here around January-February which was fine as I didn't want it until March...so they have done well.

All A3's S3's are arriving early at this time of year it seems. My sales lady said it was because the factory get crack on just before the Christmas break.