1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good leather and Alcantara Trimmer in London?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Ash187, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Ash187

Ash187 Audi Retrofitter

Hi Guys,

As the title asks... does any one know of a good leather and alcantara trimmer in or around London? I have a few peices that i want done and if its good i may just get the interior retrimmed. Ideally not too expensive either.

thanks
  2. H88

H88 Member

You serious ash?too much investment into your car mate lol.You may as well go for S3 instead with fully loaded with all the things you oever wanted :))
  3. Ash187

Ash187 Audi Retrofitter

no i need a diesel for my travel needs and i dont need the speed or power the s3 has, besides the spec i have now is pretty high... not that may A3s about that match
    FranA3 likes this.
  4. H88

H88 Member

True say,diesel does save you some money. I kinda like your interior but I dont think its worth it to spend that much money on my car cause its too old now...
  5. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

a car is never too old buddy seen all the mk1 + 2's knocking about they are old cars now but loads have had £££££ spent on them , loads say im mad for modding my 1.6fsi A3 but i dont care wat people say its my pride and joy :wub:
  6. H88

H88 Member

The only thing that is holding me back from modding is my car is now 92K and increasing more daily and its 2004 model. I only got it for 2 months and I have done 5K already. By next year it would be 150K cause I drive on motorway all the time. The only good thing I am doing to the car and is get it service regular and oil change with audi :))