1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Insurance Companies for Young Drivers?

A3 Sport Mar 5, 2011

1. A3 Sport

A3 Sport Member

Ive tried the likes of Admiral and Bell, but both aren't really interested in me!

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

2. Farhan

Farhan Active Member

Very difficult this the insurance game varies alot. No two insurance company will be the same for a person. People swear by companies like Bell, Admiral, Elephant etc.

Me personally i have always found More Than, Tesco or Swinton to be good.

Each year on renewal the company im with always turns out to be more expensive, I then change over to another company and they are considerably cheaper...Come to renewal again it happens all over again.

I usually always start with comparison websites, Get an idea of whats the lowest i will be paying and then start going direct. Maybe give one of the sponsors a try they may be cheaper if you give them your lowest quote. ;)

3. Ginge

Ginge It's never fast enough !

The only company that would insure me for under £3K was admiral/ Elephant :(

4. skyinsurance

skyinsurance Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

5. Syvo

Syvo IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

Adrian flux all the way

6. kevsin

kevsin Member

i just got insurance with privilage and they quoted me by myself £1800 but with my missus who only had license for a year the priced went straight up to 2.7k, i got 3 years no claim