1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good finance deal or no?

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by goodfella7, Mar 20, 2014.

1. goodfella7

goodfella7 New Member

Hi, was just wondering whether I got a decent finance deal or no compared to you guys.

Audi A3 1.2 TFSI, S Line, Brilliant Red. Options - cruise control, B&O sound system, Audi Complete.

Based on 12k miles per year and 48 month PCP.

Deposit - £3885, Monthly payment of £310

Good deal or no?

(Also the salesman said nobody buys the car outright at the end, they usually get another audi, true?)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. veeeight

veeeight I am a very pretty girl
    VCDS Map User Black Edition

What is the OTR price, and the GMFV and APR ?

4. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put in such a high deposit and make sure the mileage quote is set at the same amount you actually do, if not lower as it makes a hell of a difference to the monthly amount, but puts up the GMFV...

5. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member

I just set the mileage to the minimum. The only time mileage will make a difference is if you hand the car back to the finance company at the end, but nobody does that. I don't think it's true to say noone pays the final amount (I'm intending to..), I think they just want another sale from you! Certainly a lot of people trade it in for a new car.

cuke2u likes this.
  6. j0nny2013

j0nny2013 Active Member

I think you could probably do better. I got all of my spec (on signature) with a £1700 deposit. I'm paying £355 a month. I based mine on 7000 miles a year. Your not far off, but I would try and get a bigger discount. I received £1500 off asking price, not sure how much you got off?