Good dealer experience

mike60e

Reaction score
Just want to say that Shrewsbury Audi are excellent to deal with,very friendly, and professional. From the moment you walk in you don't get ignored up to the handover of your new wheels.
We always deal with Simon Charles (Accredited Sales Executive) who can not do enough for you.
I'm wrighting this because Bad dealers get mentioned on poor service, etc and the good ones hardly get mentioned. Highly recommended and will deal with again.

Telephone: 01743 453300
Email: simon.charles@jardinemotors.co.uk

Audi dealer

bet you got a good deal on your car for this ;)!

Reactions: DieselJake
bet you got a good deal on your car for this ;)!

I did have a good deal, but it's always easy to name and shame on poor performance, service, sales, etc. So i thought it would be good to say something good!

Iv never heard of a bad dealer experience when your buying a car, they have thier nose firmly stuck up your bottom till you drive off the forecourt, then Is the testament to whether they are good or not with after sales and service or warranty, they get paid for the cars they sell so it'd be foolish to be a pain in the harris whilst in this process.

^^

Never bought a new car but after sales is all I'd be concerned with too, have seen far too many dealers wriggle out of warranty issues to warrant me getting a new car (that and I'd never be able to afford one anyway, not even on finance).