1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GOOD DEAL??????

A3rutheboy Mar 26, 2008

1. A3rutheboy

A3rutheboy RUDAZ

bought my 2002 51reg audi A3 1.6 sport in IMMACULATE condition 4 new tyres brand new cambelt change 12 months MOT 12 months TAX full service history and 3 keys!!!! inc key number for when 1 is needed 2 b replaced. 65k on the clock with full sport mods inc bucket seats multi changer alloys (unscratched) etc and a full tank of petrol for................................................................................... ....................................................................................... ...............................................................................£4300!!!
    deal or what????

:arco::blackrs4:

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

Not bad, well done on your purchase and welcome to the mad house!!!

3. grathies

grathies More Points Than Portsmouth FC

4. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

ooooh im curious about the bucket seats...pics plz!!

5. grathies

grathies More Points Than Portsmouth FC

Post of the day :p

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 saloon S-line owners group Manual

haha!!!

7. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

I'm fairly sure he just means sports seats mate, which have slightly taller side balsters than the standard/SE seats

8. mattosmond

mattosmond Member

is everyone on here wanting to grief posts today ( i have seen other threads where peeps are giving out sh!t).. Everyone must be angry because the bank holiday is over a life is turd again. . ;)

9. A3rutheboy

A3rutheboy RUDAZ

yea just ment the standard seats with the bigger sides...... sorry for confusion :icon_thumright: