Good Bye

colintdi

Reaction score
:bye: Its good bye for now but hopefully not for long. I'm trading in my beloved A4 for a vw passat estate. Just don't have the money at the mintue for another Audi :crying:

Im getting a late 06 vw passat estate in light blue and i've order a set of 18" r32 phase 3 wheels just going to keep it sort of standard. Needed the estate as we've just had anyother baby and theres nowhere for the dog in the audi of musch room for all the baby stuff.

Any of you guys know any good vw forum?? Hope to be back real soon will another Audi

Bye Colin,hope you enjoy the Passat as they are an under-rated car,I loved it as a courtesy car :beerchug:

Good luck mate,

Uk Passats
Edition 38
Passatworld

Thanks guys, hope your right voorhees and i love it as much as my audi's. I'll check that web site out now jojo.

As for the avant just thougth i was getting a bit more for my money going for the passat and the father-in-law works in the trade and it was through him. Would have loved to get another audi but for know the passat will do.

Well her she is this is what i got
DSCF1646.jpg

Would just like to thanks yous for the advice i've got from yous or even just got off other post cheers

Cheers guy, the VW does seem to have a few more bit and bobs inside than the Audi. I'll still pop in from time to time as this is a brillant site!!

Good Bye dear but we all forum members wil be missing you.We are waiting for the day when you come back .