1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Alloy Wheel Couriers?

ScottishA4B9 Aug 28, 2013

1. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon TDi

Hi All,

Does anybody know or can recommend any good Courier Companies that I can use to collect some alloy wheels?

Thanks

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

ScottishA4B9 likes this.
  3. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon TDi

Cheers mate!!! And being a Scottish company, at least they will know that Elgin isn't in the Highlands and try and rip me off like all the other courier companies!

4. Innocence80

Innocence80 Member

I was going to say these also, they arte very good, they transported a dual exhaust system for me for £20.

ScottishA4B9 likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Ewan, paisley freight are highly recommended. :) x

ScottishA4B9 likes this.
  6. ScottishA4B9

It seems like Paisley Frieght are just as ignorant and greedy as all the other courier companies and want to charge me OVER DOUBLE the UK mainland rate because I have an IV postcode even though I don't live in the Highlands. Anybody close to Elgin with an AB postcode? ;)

7. ScottishA4B9

Well I finally decided to use Paisley Freight, despite them being a Scottish company and charging me Highland prices!!!! They were ok. I would recommend them although their tracking system doesnt work.