1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good afternoon all...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Jordi Black Edition, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Jordi Black Edition

Jordi Black Edition New Member

[Dec 9, 2011]
    Hello everyone and good afternoon :drool:

01 September I took order of my 61 plate Audi A4 Black Edition in Ibis White. Can has as the usual extra you would get from a Black Edition plus...

* Full Black Heated Leather
    * Sat Nav DVD System
    * Full Electric sunroof
    * Auto Dimming/Folding Wing mirrors
    * LED interior light pack

I love the car to bits...just wanna drive all the time !! ha ha but only thing I would like to run by everyone especially people with Black Edition models / S Line A4 B8 models is the height of the car. I have never had an Audi and sorry to say it have always had BMW...so before I was due to get this I was looking at BMW 320d Sport plus in white which I still think looks good but feel it just sits a bit better than the Audi. Yes it only has 18" wheels so gap from top of wheel to arch will be filled more than Black Edition with 19"...but just wondered if anyone had changed their suspension set up?

Have been looking at both Eibach springs and H&R...but want to speak to someone who has done it before I do...as last thing I want is to change them regret it due to ride..

Any help would be great, and would love to see any photos if you have any.

Cheers

Jordan :yes:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. mikeyboy

mikeyboy Member

[Dec 10, 2011]
    Welcome to the forum. You will soon be converted my friend, Audi is much better than BMW
  4. jdbvr6

jdbvr6 New Member

[Dec 11, 2011]
    Hello and welcome!
  5. Jordi Black Edition

Jordi Black Edition New Member

[Dec 11, 2011]
    Thanks guys...anyone out there have any details on car lowered or H&R or Eibach.
  6. drmole

drmole Active Member

[Dec 13, 2011]
    :sign_welcome: to ASN sounds a stunning car any pics?