gonna stick with the audi for a bit longer

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
How is it the women talk you into these things... we have come to the conclusion that its going to be a long time before we have a large lump sum of money again. soooooo Somehow she had talked me out of buying a LCR old shape and now were going to save and buy a newer shape LCR out right. I know shes right but meh!!!! i just about made my mind up on a nice LCR i found in a dealers @ maidstone.

All i can say is... Bloddy woman!!

nevermind fella.....be better buying a newer one, just make sure you get a piece of card and cover the dash...otherwise you'll regret spending the cash :)

i love the shape of the new ones......just a damn shame they ruined it with the piece of plastic with buttons in it, they call a dash!!

awwww was looking forward to a Alpine free forum lol ;-P.

Your partner has got the right point annoyingly lol, In the long run it will work out better for you.

I remember when I wanted my S3 and was going to get finance but my mother told me to save and buy it out right and at the time I really didnt want to listen but it worked out better for me and got the car months before I expected.

Anyway, go clean you car and get the love for it again, you have a very nice A3 their.

Nathan

Ah well more Alpine for a while then,LMAO

She has a point if it's not that difficult to save,
ie if the Audi needs know more goodies you could be FUBAR trying to save

i still love me audi just really want to use my redundancy money wisely. i keep thretting her with a S4 or a b5 RS4 :eyebrows:

hahaha yep stuck with me bit longer.