1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Golf R Price!!!!

RYes3 Sep 10, 2012

1. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Blimey, I just configured a Golf R to a similar spec to my S3 and they want nearly £40K for it! Are they having a laugh?

2. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

They are expensive mate aren't they. One of my customers got his new Golf R mapped and its a cracking car to drive. I had actually never seen one until he booked it in and I wasnt disappointed when I saw it. If you took the badge off the back you would think it was an R32 due to the twin exhausts up the middle. He preferred the mapped S3 due to better quality of build, performance and overall looks......:beerchug:

3. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

Doesn't the S3 and the R pack the same engine?

4. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Same platform I believe

5. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Active Member

You could have an RS3 for 40k !

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

If you have loved Golfs and you have that kind of money you wouldn't be bothered.
    We might be biased I believe :)

7. NICK-C

NICK-C Nick

I was looking at the Golf R & S3 and it was about 5k more than the S3! I do like the styling of the R but for an extra 5k, no thanks Audi all the way for me!!!