1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going up.... or not.....

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Hopsta, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Hopsta

Hopsta Member

[Feb 13, 2003]
    The up and down motor in my drivers seat has given up the ghost. The lumber and recline are working fine. It did go down but now is stuck in the lowest position which is too low for me.

Anyone else had this and know a quick fix or is it a case of yet another dealer non service visit? i've had 7 in the last 6 months !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Graham
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Feb 13, 2003]
    that'd be too many kebabs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
  4. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[Feb 13, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hopsta said:
    The up and down motor in my drivers seat has given up the ghost. The lumber and recline are working fine. It did go down but now is stuck in the lowest position which is too low for me.

Anyone else had this and know a quick fix or is it a case of yet another dealer non service visit? i've had 7 in the last 6 months !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Graham

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat bugger......sorry didn't mean to be rude, just the first thing that popped into my head especially with a ratio of 1.16 motors per month. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  5. Hopsta

Hopsta Member

[Feb 13, 2003]
    Rack off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Moved up in the world, onto Chinese now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  6. Hopsta

Hopsta Member

[Feb 13, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    JPR said:
    that'd be too many kebabs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you have any sweet chillies you can go eat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif