Going To Attempt Rs4 Grill Today....

Good luck, if you follow Scottish S3's Modification List guide, you can't go wrong mate.

Reactions: S3-Chris and ScottishA4B9
Good luck mate from what i can gather its a bumper of and a sh*t load of screws and clips and of it comes

Just out of interest were did you get it from

Reactions: S3-Chris
Well I done it!
Was a pain in the tits with one set of hands - woulda been a lot easier with someone helping! Also got carried away and done the fog covers too with honeycomb mesh

Overall - very happy :icon thumright:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.5 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    956.2 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: THQuattro, antowens, ruairi83 and 2 others
Complete!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 235
Reactions: Gaz170, ruairi83 and voorhees
Great job fella looking smart loving the grill and them fogs look familiar ;) were did you get the grill from out of interest

Good job mate, looks really well against the red especially! :thumbs up:

Thanks guys! Got the mesh from ebay (Poland) - seen a link on here somewhere for it :laugh:
Next is my 19" Rotars - hopefully going on today or tomorrow - rear window tints by the end of the week, rear spoiler, and wind deflectors and then its complete! :encouragement:

Reactions: Point_Audi and ruairi83
Some nice plans mate, look forward to seeing the pictures! :)

Anyone done this mod with front sensors? Worries about breaking wires well pulling the bumper off?

You should be able to disconnect parking sensors from under the car when you have removed the screws that hold on undergaurd that is attached to the bumper.
I didn't have parking sensors but there's plenty of room to access these once you have done this.

Oh for god sake. I'm going to have to do this now, it looks brilliant. How did you attach the mesh to the back of the fog light grille?

Thanks !

Passenger side fog - a doddle - unclip plastic backing - and cut and bend mesh to suit - used the locking tabs for the plastic back to lock it in place.

Drivers side fog - a nightmare!! - as the is no plastic backing and is solid plastic! - spent 1.5hrs with a dremel cutting out the 3 slot type shapes and had to silicone the mesh on this one.

Was worth it though, as it looks brilliant matching the honeycomb grill.

Thanks guys! Got the mesh from ebay (Poland) - seen a link on here somewhere for it :laugh:
Next is my 19" Rotars - hopefully going on today or tomorrow - rear window tints by the end of the week, rear spoiler, and wind deflectors and then its complete! :encouragement:
Christ it will look identical to mine then!!!! Lol

Anyway Chris top effort on your mesh fog surrounds. Ever thought about doing some more to sell?

I dont think it would be worth it mate - it was a couple of hours work - and doesnt look pretty from the back - I wouldnt want people to think they were getting an OEM job!

Try it yourself mate - its not difficult ;)