Going Skiing in France

Jakes2514

A6 C7 AllRoad 3.0 TDI - Ibis White
Reaction score
So checking the user manual for my C7.5 Allroad for direction on how to turn your lights to a flat beam (had this in my B8 Audi A4) but interesting lay it says:

"The beams are adjusted automatically on vehicles with a navigation system*. On vehicles with xenon headlights* the headlights are designed for use in the left or the right."

I'm not so sure that would pass muster with the Gendarmes in France.

Has anyone gone across and done anything to their lights... that asterisk refers to what I assume the only note on the page which states:

"1) this function is not available on al export versions"

I'm thinking of slapping some 'beam' deflectors on just as a 'visual' deference to the French authorities my Spoken French is not good enough to debate what is written in the manual.

Regards
Jakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

althou mine are supposed to also do it automatically I also have a option in the MMI to convert to RHD

Reactions: Jakes2514
althou mine are supposed to also do it automatically I also have a option in the MMI to convert to RHD

Which lights do you have on your car?

mines a Pre facelift S Line with adaptive xenons

There is an option on Car>Settings>Exterior lights to change the direction.

Yup checked there isn't an option for mine in there I've mailed audi asking about the 'good for both left and right' I can see a slight step to the left in my lights so probably just going to slap some diffusers on or risk it for a biscuit.