Going looking at a B7 2.0TFSI SLine SE Quattro, what would be a fair price?

nwhiteley

Reaction score
In the next few days im going looking at a A4 2.0T SLine SE Quattro 2006 in Mizano, just over 80000miles, full dealer history, DTM alloys, 2 tone Leather, folding mirrors, extended light pack, MFSW, Xenons and looks in stunning condition etc. What price would it realistically be up for at an indy dealer?

Last edited:
They fetch around 9-10 I think. I'm looking at selling mine but need enough to pay off finance which is more than that lol

In the next few days im going looking at a A4 2.0T SLine SE Quattro 2006 in Mizano, just over 80000miles, full dealer history, DTM alloys, 2 tone Leather, folding mirrors, extended light pack, MFSW, Xenons and looks in stunning condition etc. What price would it realistically be up for at an indy dealer?
I bought my se for £9000 a year ago with 77k at the time they were selling for £11000. Think you'll get a se now for 7-9 for a good one. Dtm's minim £10000 I'd say.

Every A4 i have been interested in has either gone before ive had a chnace to look at it or has had way too many miles on the clock, however, today i found a nice one in red but im not sure if its Brilliant or Misano red. Can anyone tell from this pic?

mediaCAOMEACZ.jpg

got my dtm for £8500 with 97k on it audi serviced up to 56k had new clutch and fly fitted for me too cambelt done at 85k

think i got lucky though as the other two i had my eye on were £9500 and £10400 with slighly less miles, i did see one that only had 34k on it but that was £12000!!

I payed £5k for my 2005 2.0T Quattro SE in Jan. 80,000 on the clock, 18" alloys, bi-xenon, sat nav, black leather and full service history. It has been serviced since I bought it and done the belts, waterpump and replaced the xenon bulbs as they we flickering. I also retrofitted cruise for £90 and spent £130 on Bluetooth.

Been toying with the idea of getting rid of my avant if the price is right as i want an s4.
Only got 42k on clock 55 plate its very tidy akoya silver with crimson nappa leather and a few mods ? Not a quattro though just fwd