god dam a3

pthackeray22

Reaction score
so after replacing allmy diskc and pads i found today a wishone bone arm bush is totally knackered and a broken spring, may aswell stick some lowering springs on i found some on the bay at a good price and mayaswell replace them all, 35mm drop any pics of a 35 drop or am i better satying oem and replacing just the one ?

you could get the jom coilovers there only 160 quid or so and there a decent piece of kit come with a 2 year warranty and there tuv approved.

the ride is awesome to, i think anyway lol all i did with mine was grease them up abit so they don't stick when you want more lows or highs

you could get the jom coilovers there only 160 quid or so and there a decent piece of kit come with a 2 year warranty and there tuv approved.

the ride is awesome to, i think anyway lol all i did with mine was grease them up abit so they don't stick when you want more lows or highs
yeah i did look into them for £160 and seen a few lads on here with them, but funds dont quite justify the extra £100 at the moment am afraid, as mot is due and tax and needing 2 tyres aswell lol

i wished it did lol,
and thats a good point may have to buy them and tell the missesa lie hah