1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNJ Motorsport - Thumbs Up

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Brodster, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Mar 26, 2012]
    Just wanna thank Graeme from GNJ Motorsport for doing a grand job in remapping the S3 today. He drove up from Manchester area this morning and was bang on time. By 1430 Stage 1 + STS (in the post) completed. The car is sooo much better to drive, smoother and the power delivery is brilliant. Well chuffed now seeing as the 1st remap on the S3 (Quantum) wasn't exactly how I anticipated it to be.

Had a little drive in his Stage 3 S3 around our good country roads and 'what a machine'. Driving sensibly of course. I was expecting it to be very aggressive and the ride very hard but its not. The ride is very similar to my S3 even though he has lowered it quite a bit and 11mm spacers fitted. Overall very impressed. Power delivery was even better than I thought.....was expecting a massive unleash of power all the time.....how wrong was I. Very easy to drive after you get used to the stiffer clutch.

He is now on his way home and driving across the A701 to Moffat to link with the M74/M6........I await his text when he gets home. Grin factor 10/10 on the road me thinks......especially in this 20+ degrees weather.

Thanks once again Graeme. Will look out for the STS in the post.

Oh and enjoy your holiday.

Cheers mate.
    GNJ_Motorsport likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[Mar 26, 2012]
    Nice one, Dude! Glad you're happy with your Shark remap and Graeme's impeccable service. I hope he enjoyed his trip North of the border. The STS is very easy to use and I'd say it's an essential for anyone looking to go with Shark Performance. Now go and enjoy! :wub: x
  4. Brodster

[Mar 26, 2012]
    Cheers Paullie. Yeah he enjoyed the drive up after the M74 and that was on the normal boring road from Abington. He's off home now on one of the best driving roads in Scotland over to Moffat so he should enjoy it, especially in this weather. Its scorchio up here. Shorts and t-shirt weather. Who would of thought that in March.

The car is now so much smoother and a hell of a lot quicker and responsive. Just need to touch the throttle and the car is reacting instead of having to work with it. 10/10 for the service that Graeme provided.......or was it because he ate all my biscuits......lol
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  5. Brodster

[Mar 26, 2012]
    Have one query about the remap.......filled the car up full yesterday.....brimmed it. Drove 10 miles home. Remap completed today and as soon as Graeme started the car the fuel gauge was on 3/4. Ive done about 10 miles since then and the fuel gauge is slowly creeping up. Its now between 3/4 and full. Any ideas????:think:
  6. GNJ_Motorsport

GNJ_Motorsport Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Mar 26, 2012]
    Thanks for the comments Mark very much appreciated :) I was just about to text you but my phone has died :)

The road you sent me down was awesome! I was gutted when I got to the motrway! Right up there with the roads I went down in my VXR from Fort William down the side of Loch Ness. Overall a great day out and not at all a slog of a drive (So easy going North rather than South through Manchester and the midlands) Thanks again for hospitality and keeping me fed :)

I am just going to PM you regarding the STS mate.
  7. Brodster

[Mar 26, 2012]
    No probs buddy. Just let us know what happens about what we discuused. Glad you enjoyed the drive.....I said you would.
    GNJ_Motorsport likes this.
  8. GNJ_Motorsport

GNJ_Motorsport Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Mar 26, 2012]
    One thing I forgot to point out that I should have done about today.

Mark's S3 is by far and away the cleanest I have ever seen in my life. Mine is in good condition, I (attempt) to detail it and clean it every week but I was ashamed to park it next to Mark's. He gave me a quick lesson in machine polishing while we waited for the map to load and if anyone in Scotland wants a detail doing then get in touch with Mark (Brodster) as I'm sure he would do an excellent job!
  9. Brodster

[Mar 27, 2012]
    Hopefully the new business (BroTek) will be up and running very shortly for detailing and possibly other things we discussed. May well have to advertise on here so can a mod contact me about this please.