Glow plug + ABS + ESP Warning Lights

sinbadfury

Reaction score
They have all come on together, ABS and ESP on constantly with the Glow Plug light flashing constantly.

Anyone know what to expect to hear from the Dealer when I call. Obviously I can expect some sort of braking problem but more importantly, the glow plug has me stumped?

Any help will be appreciated

Glow plug light always comes on for stupid electrical problems.See that your brake lights are working, prob just a failty brake light switch or blown bulbs is it driving ok?

She does seem to drive OK. And on the way home after it happened the ESP did flicker/engage as I pulled away from a service station on a greasy road so that still seems to be working ok? I am not hugely confident in the brakes though, they don't feel as if they are stopping but that could just be down to paranoia I guess.

has happened to my car on two ocassions.One was all three lights came on and the car would not go over 40mph and that was my throttle pedal was knackered.And the other time was when my brake switch on the actual pedal under the dash was gone.I got a mate to look behind the car and the lights were not working.rang the dealer and bought the part and fitted it myself in 5 mins for 8 euro bout 5 pound...........:yes: so go and check your rear lights are working when ya press the brake.:think:

also happened to mine- on mine it was a faulty brake pedal sensor which was a cheap fix for £10

air coolant switch and brake pedal switch.....45euro for diagnostic and a 2 hour fix for the above when they come in from stock? Could I do this myself?