1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glovebox for CD changer B6

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by moparmuff, Jun 8, 2013.

1. moparmuff

moparmuff New Member

[Jun 8, 2013]
    Hi all,

Audi S4 B6 cab

I have just bought an Audi 6 cd changer 8E0057111D of flea bay only to find it doesn't fit in my glovebox -
    I can modify the glove box but I really need some kind of DIN tray to hold the unit in place any ideas ?

Or do I need a new glovebox ?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. Gaz!

Gaz! Member

[Jun 8, 2013]
    You need to buy the glove box that houses the changer. I bought one from eBay, it was the wrong colour so I popped the plastic rivets on both boxes and swapped the inners over. Then sold the one I didn't need and kept my outer and changer housing inner.
  4. moparmuff

moparmuff New Member

[Jun 9, 2013]
    Had a look on e bay only found one with no picture of the glove box lid open and it's from Lithuania

There must be some kind of housing available if I modify my existing glove box
  5. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

[Jul 2, 2013]
    I may be interested in swapping my CD changer glove box innards for your non-CD charger glove box innards. I'm replacing my CD changer for an AUX input for my phone so the mount in the glove box is redundant. If we have the same colours could be a very simple swap. PM me if you'd like to work something out.
  6. moparmuff

moparmuff New Member

[Jul 2, 2013]
    Ok pm sent