1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glovebox AUX install

fUbAr8p Aug 14, 2010

1. fUbAr8p

fUbAr8p Member

Hi guys, I've had my 8P1 sport for around a month now, and managed to find what I think is a good specced one. Its got Xenons, BOSE, Leather/Alcantera heated seats and No smoking pack.

One thing that annoyed me coming from a Clio 182 was the lack of CD changer in the Audi, so I decided to sort that out first. After pricing up the changer, it was clearly going to cost a fortune. So I decided to look at alternatives.

I decided on a simple AUX in adapter for the Chorus stereo, and bought the Connects2 adapter from a local shop. The idea was to use my iPod in the car, however me being me wanted a nice clean install that didn't leave messy cables everywhere. I'm pleased with the install and think it looks very OEM, which can only be a good thing. Easy as long as you've got basic soldering knowlege and aren't afraid to pull your car apart. I'll let the pics do that talking, and can write a brief guide if people need.

Dan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drfeelgood

drfeelgood Member

very smart!

3. sub39h

sub39h Active Member

guide please :yes: