Glove box removal! How?

SyA3Turbo

Reaction score
Website
www.dub-life.co.uk
Im currently in the process of running my amp wires from my headunit to the back of the car. I want to be able to make this as neat as possible so im going to remove the glove box.

Will this give me access to the side and rear of the headunit area and along the bulkhead. Also, is there much room up behind there to put my aux input box there too nice and tucked away out of sight.

Cheers
Simon

yeah should be enough room depending on the size of the box...

just unscrew the bolts at the bottom of the glove box and then it should just pop out...

then to remove the actual glove box storage bit there should be one or 2 screws around the edges and then that should come out..

make sure u surround the input box with foam or something to stop it rattling around..

Nice one, cheers mate. Bit gutted actually as the only input i need to run from it is for the radio. Guess its handy incase get the ice bug and decide to run a new ps2 in there at some point /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Any pics of your install you did a while back. I remember seeing some a bit back but couldnt find them.

Thanks