Glove-Box CD changer connection

Shadowman

Reaction score
Hi,

Changed the centre console on my A4 S-Line today ( only way to get rid of the mobile phone holes !! ), and all is back ok, however, there is a blue-yellow connector which does not appear to have a home !!!

The Navi-plus cannot see the CD changer and this connector seems to come from behind the Cd changer in the glove compartment, however, the length of lead is not enough for it to connect to the back of the Navi-plus, even if I could find a connector there which looked like it would take it ( which I cannot ) !!!

Is this cable from the Cd changer in the glove-box ( hence, why the unit cannot see it ) and if so, where should it plug in to ???????

Chuffed that I have changed the console myself, but a bit worried about this one problem, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Turns out to be the connector for the front passenger air-back switch if you have one fitted........which I don't.

I assume that this would be a pretty easy conversion though should I want to do it as the connector is already there waiting !!!!