Glencoe Run

A4Andy

Quattro-tastic. Not half.
Reaction score
The Cliosport boys are doing a Glencoe run on the 19th of May. We could crash that; I'm going anyway.

The plan is to meet up about 10am at Stirling Services and go for a relaxed drive round beautiful roads.

It's roughly 240 miles or so, so about 5 hours will fully cover it easily.

CSStirling-FortWilliam-Pitlochry-St.jpg

CS have around 10 confirmed and a good few maybes to.

Anyone in?

Aye

1) A4Andy

Naw

1)

Mibi

1)

Aye

1) A4Andy
2) KKK26 Not sure which Audi i will take as diesel not to well at the mo :(
3) REV-HEAD..S2 or S4 not sure maybe S2 as it will waste most of the Clio's.much lighter than the S4
Naw

1)

Mibi

1)

Aye

1) A4Andy
2) KKK26 Not sure which Audi i will take as diesel not to well at the mo :(
3) Beerzo

Naw

1)

Mibi

1)

Aye

1) A4Andy
2) KKK26 Not sure which Audi i will take as diesel not to well at the mo
3) REV-HEAD..S2 or S4 not sure maybe S2 as it will waste most of the Clio's.much lighter than the S4
4)Beerzo
Naw

1)

Mibi

1)

Aye

1) A4Andy
2) KKK26
3) REV-HEAD
4) Beerzo

Naw

1)

Mibi

1) scib4 (Mike) depending on work as normall :icon_thumright:

Any links to the Clio page.

hey andy, thought i recognised you from somewhere when i was at that Edinburgh clio meet. Never made the audi forum and your A4 the connection tho, lol.

I was in the noggy S3 that tailed on at the start for a bit.

Give that IB172 guy a boot in the balls for me, what a ****!

EDIT: dunno how sensible it is posting up the route on a forum for all to see, Can see mr policeman out with the gun dotted along the route...

nky_84 said:
hey andy, thought i recognised you from somewhere when i was at that Edinburgh clio meet. Never made the audi forum and your A4 the connection tho, lol.

I was in the noggy S3 that tailed on at the start for a bit.

Give that IB172 guy a boot in the balls for me, what a ****!

EDIT: dunno how sensible it is posting up the route on a forum for all to see, Can see mr policeman out with the gun dotted along the route...

Didn't clock and Audi-sport sticker so I left it. Wish I'd said something now.

Steve, no probs. Shame you won't be there to spank us all. :asskicking:

Aye

1) A4Andy
2) KKK26
3) Beerzo
4) scib4

Naw

1)

Mibi

1)

Is this still on Andy? :)

Anyone meeting in the Glasgow area? :)

Aye, it's still on.

I'm leaving mine about 08.45 to be in Stirling for 09.30. Could meet in the Asda on the M80 at say, 09.00.

A4Andy said:
Aye, it's still on.

I'm leaving mine about 08.45 to be in Stirling for 09.30. Could meet in the Asda on the M80 at say, 09.00.

Won't be going up the M80 mate, will be stopping at the shell garage just after Cumbernauld to fill up :icon_thumright:

Cool. Can meet you there if you like. PMing you my number, so just text when you're there if you like.

Will be at the Shell garage around 9ish. If i am not there i will see you at Stirling mate.

Pm sent

Well despite the bad weather and poor turn out had a good run on Saturday. With some great scenery to boot. Was also good to meet some of the Cliosport boys.

Shame you missed the last section down the A822 Andy as the sun came out just as I joined it and it was pretty free of traffic all the way down. Even managed to keep Lynda awake with my driving until we got home!

Ended up back at Dunkeld on the Sunday to watch the mountain biking so I had another blast up and down the A822. However this time it was in the van but even if at a more moderate speed was still better than trudging the A9.

Look forward to seeing you again on the next run Andy

Mike

Aye, was a good run after lunch in Fort Bill. Hopefully we can get a nice big summer meet sorted out.

Catch you again, Mike.