1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glastonbury

OldRedEyes Jun 24, 2011

1. OldRedEyes

OldRedEyes Member

So, who else is either there or watching it from the comfort of their sofa/ living room carpet whilst bouncing around after consuming half a bottle of whisky?

Biffy, Mumford and sons, and U2 rock

glad the wife is out and the daughter is in bed, i'm not a pretty sight bouncing around the living room with a yellow Labrador in tow :eek:)

2. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

U2 were good in 1985. 25 years on and they are all at high risk of heart attack. Joy!

3. hartey

hartey Member

I am at home in the warm, dry, cheap drink, a toilet with loo roll. Yet I still wish I was there!

4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

I love watching Glastonbury! Wife fell asleep on sofa and I'm loving it. U2 were good, but they're not my favourite. I loved watching muse last year. Now they were good.

5. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

I love to watch glastonbury, hear some cool music and allways gives me ideas of music to d/l and put on the ipod. U2 were epic IMO, i've seen them quite a few times now, 3 times on the current tour and i personally thought the first 2 songs they seemed to lack something, at the time i put it down to not having a huge 'show' but once they got going they rocked glasto.