Glacier white S3?

I agree with you Con. I think that keeping it consistent, either all black or all chrome looks best

Re black v chrome grill though, I think the black grill looks better on the 8P but believe the chrome looks better on the 8v. I agree with Johnnyb that the chrome gives it more character that I think it kinda misses with black (well at least in the pics that I've seen).

So yours has a black grill? But with aluminium rails which you'll wrap in black and sunroof from memory? Will look very nice imo - would love to see it when it arrives!

Mine doesn't have the black grill. I'm going to get it wrapped at the same time as the rails + window surrounds + possibly the rear diffuser trim

Agreed - had it on my TTRS and now on my new S3, when ever it arrives that is! Just make sure you get the black styling pack to go with - all that chrome looks a bit chavtastic IMO. I'm having 19's on my car, painted black. Special order that - took a bit of faffing around with the dealer to get the right wheels, but all sorted now :)

What 19's you getting fitted ?

Finally arrived and picked up on Saturday afternoon. All I can say is wow! What a car! Hands down makes the Scirocco feel slow and clunky in comparison.
2014 01 27 184242

Reactions: j16jrf, Johnnyb, Lmg and 3 others
shame we don't get caliper colour options here in the uk, I'd be sticking a set of red on for sure!

With these posts I have rang my dealer and changed from misano red to glacier white. Wow they look amazing. I'll be going chrome grill but the black roof rails are a nice touch.

Hey bud
Did you manage to take the number plate holder off your car? I'm looking to do the same when mine arrives in a few weeks. Pictures would be great if you have some .

Thanks dstama!

I was supposed to be picking up the car today but looks like it will be ready tomorrow now.

I realised that over here in Sydney the European style of the plates we have are big for the rear of the car and small for the front which means its not going to look as good as the official European plates as there will be a horrible gap on the front where the remainder of the plate should be.

Im thinking about removing the front grill and pulling out the plastic plate holder which will give more visible grill and compliment the smaller plate hopefully.

Will keep everyone updated on the progress.

Just 3 options in stock cars here in Peru for the S3: Misano Red, Glaciar White and Silver. Which one to choose?

Hi all new to forum, order as per sig, test drove glacier white S3 Monday, absolutely Awesome great looking car (think this colour helps best show off the S3 subtle styling) and amazing drive still smiling!! Agree that standard car looks good but just think that black styling will make it stand out more and make it look more agressive hence my order. BW 26 confirmed by dealer will not take till new reg though, in no rush and on hols so would be pointless taking a few weeks before.

With these posts I have rang my dealer and changed from misano red to glacier white. Wow they look amazing. I'll be going chrome grill but the black roof rails are a nice touch.

LOL! I have gone the other way! I had glacier on order and then changed it to misano red. That's after seeing both colours on S3's in the flesh, I thought the red made more of a statement on the new car. White looked good, misano red was stunning. Black styling pack and privacy glass is a given what ever the colour. Can't stand all that chrome around the windows - looks OK on the grill though. Anyway, my last S3 was ibis and the TTS and RS were both Glacier, so a change was in order I suppose. I only ever seem to get white, red or yellow cars... 3 best colours for a sports car IMO.

Reactions: j16jrf
Hey bud
Did you manage to take the number plate holder off your car? I'm looking to do the same when mine arrives in a few weeks. Pictures would be great if you have some .

sorry for the late reply mate! haven't been on this site for a while! I have had no luck so far even attempting to remove the number plate holder and from what I can tell its not possible without buying an aftermarket grill. I have however managed to fit some 19" RS3 style rims on her though with some ContiContact 5p tyres which I think completely changes the look! Just waiting for an aftermarket RS3 style grill and fenders and I think I will be done!

^ Damn its 'those' wheels again :(

Looks very nice :thumbs up:

Ferrari for the weekend is it? ;) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: lucas-suisse
yeah the neighbours car puts mine to shame! although not sure about that plate number :)

Must admit the glacier white looks nice on the S3 saloon with privacy glass :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Scotty2011
Well i'd feel more comfortable going out in the audi. I love having a quick blast round a track in a Ferrari but owning one.Nah

Love the glacier white btw. Was my fist choice but I'm swaying to silver as my cars usually get somewhat dusty when parking at work. I think silver can take a layer and still look reasonable ok. I maybe wrong though