Glacier White 8v RS3?

820618370bc105fdff1457ef7eb17a4d.jpg
b7b2e40dedeb4cc90077c747621a24d7.jpg
0648b72ec062efac6d969c9bd890d178.jpg

Yep .... I reckon white is currently my #1 contender for colour choice.

Reactions: Phil-1
Glacier is an awesome colour. Had it on my SQ5. It has a lovely green/blue shimmer (hence the name).

Thanks! Yeah, had Glacier on my TTS - pic below on day I picked it up, yeah it had snowed. lol. Loving it on the RS3. Think that's where my thinking is going...

IMG_1782.jpg

c2231dc75e38458ddeec0c62b6b3309a.jpg
745f5f60d5f3fe0299765743071795ea.jpg

A couple more...

The rear shot is awesome, chuffed Iv gone for glacier now

Reactions: Scotty2011
damn I want my car noooowwwww! dealer says today, still no BW for me :(

I'm expecting RS3 wheels to flood the market when people take delivery of their cars and change them.
Terrible wheels!

Reactions: SilureMark
How so? I like them

Outdated, boring and do absolutely nothing for the car.
For a RS the wheel options are poor, the S has far better on offer.
Easy changed though, so no biggie.

Reactions: VAG_Club001
Each to their own! I like them too. Would like to see glacier white with the V-spokes though.

Outdated, boring and do absolutely nothing for the car.
For a RS the wheel options are poor, the S has far better on offer.
Easy changed though, so no biggie.

Couldn't agree more. I don't like rotors at all. They'll be better options later in the year and it's no big deal to get Audi wheels that aren't listed for the car fitted at the factory. I'm in no hurry to trade my S3 just yet, so waiting until later in the year to order the RS3 is no big deal. Loving it in Glacier, but red is tempting. Thing is, look at the S3 at launch, quite a few options weren't available and then, give it six months and they start to appear.

Each to their own! I like them too. Would like to see glacier white with the V-spokes though.

Not glacier white (Suzuka Grey) and not a RS3 (shameless excuse for posting a photo of my 5), but it is V Spokes.

Reactions: Pulp84, ThatOneDude, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Not glacier white (Suzuka Grey) and not a RS3 (shameless excuse for posting a photo of my 5), but it is V Spokes.

The V spokes really do look great, I hope they fit on the RS3. I was hoping that Suzuka grey would be one of the optional colours on the new RS3 but glacier white it is. Is that polished bliss your RS5 is in?

I can't get peoples fascination with these alloys. I don't "see" V spokes, I see 5 leaf clovers and they just don't look right.

Reactions: ThatOneDude, Yorrick and RYes3
I can't get peoples fascination with these alloys. I don't "see" V spokes, I see 5 leaf clovers and they just don't look right.

Best wheel on an Audi at the moment. Up there with the RS6 wheels.
Anything that isn't a rotor is a good thing!

Reactions: Pulp84 and SilureMark
The V spokes really do look great, I hope they fit on the RS3. I was hoping that Suzuka grey would be one of the optional colours on the new RS3 but glacier white it is. Is that polished bliss your RS5 is in?

Yeah had a bit of PB treatment a couple of weeks back.

Reactions: Scotty2011
Best wheel on an Audi at the moment. Up there with the RS6 wheels.
Anything that isn't a rotor is a good thing!

Ditto that. Every other A4 I see seems to have rotors on it. Post launch other wheel and colour options will come through. I saw a new RS3 in Cambridge last week. On the road that was. Nardo of course. It didn't look that amazing TBH. I thought it was an S3 when I first saw it. I think colour makes or breaks the look of some cars. The RS3 isn't exactly the best looking car Audi currently make, so it needs something to help it out. I was pretty certain about white, but after seeing a lot of pics of them in that colour, I'm not o sure. Looks like red is here I am now going, well, that's if I actually like the car when I drive one...

How so? I like them

agreed, the rotor is one of the best designed rims ever, what they do need is some red :D

and they are super easy to clean

but now doubt many will get changed for the "chav go to rim" the BBS CH

Reactions: monopole
Personally l think Glacier White is the Wrong colour for a RS3,Catalunya Red,Sepang,...........or dare l say it a exclusive colour like Riviera Blue,Glut Orange,just my opinion which l would chose,as for the Alloy wheels? High Gloss Black look amazing the rest are Naff,

Fully agree. I know a lot of people really like these, but to me, it looks like large chunks of the perimeter are "missing". Looks like a flower and at certain angles, it looks like a couple petals are missing. :huh:

Perhaps painted full white these wheels could look really good since you would be able to see them completely.

If I buy an Audi that comes fitted with these wheels the first thing I am going to do is trade em out.

Personally... my favorite Audi wheels are the "peelers". (aka the triple blade 5 spokes) :yes:

I've now seen a glacier white RS3 in the flesh, err, it didn't look that great. I was quite surprised how boring it looked. The one I drove last week was Nardo and that actually looked better, but not much. A mate told me there was red one at another dealer near him, so we went and looked at that one yesterday and to my eyes, that actually did look the part. It just shows that pictures and videos you see on the web can be misleading and that's why I would never, ever, order a car I have never seen or driven. Now all I need to do is wait for them to offer the car with some decent alloys. ****** rotors are well past their sell by date and make the RS3 look a tad dated IMO. Dealer said he could easily get the car for me with different wheels, so that might not be an issue.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I asked a few dealers about different wheels and they said there weren't any that could mean they were being lazy?