gggrrrrrrrr ****** customers!!!

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
just servered a customer there. he was looking for a photo canvas. i know the guy as i always see him around town alday everday, hasnt worked a day in his life and probz still has more money than me at the end of the month but anyway

he was all like '' how much are your canvases??? '' i replied with £60 for the 20x16 canvas to which he said '' jesus christ thats a rip off, i can get it on the net for £20 yous boys are far to dear, im surprized your still open blah blah blah'' grrr i felt like telling him to go f**kin get it off the net then. felt like saying if you would stop sponging from benefits you dnt need and get a job you could afford it!!!

t***er!!!:tocktock:

My brother worked in a car accessory shop, used to get the same about car stereo's - after he had explained all about them and the functions they did. :shrug:

These are called time wasters, and unfortunately, they are here to stay. Like going to a car dealership for a testdrive, then buying the car for £4k off online isn't it. Customers are always right remember.....

........Except for when they are wrong!!!

lol, some like to wind you up too!!! Ignore them, remember that Wayne and Waynetta sketch!! how many times can you say w*nker in 60 secs lol, Ive used it many many times lol Always makes me smile!!! haa haa

I worked in the retail/service sector once for a few years, seriously I could never do it again, I started off being polite and helpful but over time I realised that half the people out there are stupid and the other half held me PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS they may possibly of had regardless of whether it was in my area of responsibility or remit... though I would always look after a few nice customers as they would always look after me when it mattered...

These days though Im always a polite customer BUT if you take the **** with me you WILL get both barrels, especially PC World staff..... :)

especially PC World staff..... :)

PC World?! does anyone still go in to buy stuff from there when it's cheaper online?

On another note regarding customers, I use to have a regular guy who wanted a delivery, but he was a fussy eater, and as such, I got his order wrong a few times and gave him freebies as way of compensation as he ordered 2-3 times a week. But doing the maths, I'd get his order wrong once every 3 times, so I wan't making any money off him, add to the fact he'd chase for his food after 15 minutes after I said 30 minutes, so not one I was enjoying serving, but it was always me(my staff actually) making the mistakes, so you have to hold your hands up!
Finally the day came that he slips up and fails to open the door when the meal arrived, and whilst I was disappointed the meal was wasted, I was like:rockwoot: at my end of the phone!

PC World?! does anyone still go in to buy stuff from there when it's cheaper online?

A couple of months ago I was after a specific laptop with a certain type of graphics card, it had only just come out so was the same price everywhere, there were a couple on Ebay but I would of wanted to pick up in person but the sellers were quite far up north so went to PC World in Leicester. They arent too bad but they do try the hard sell thing quite a lot hoping your some idiot that knows no better, the guy dealing with me asked what protection I used on the laptop, quick as a flash and in a very deadpan style I said I have a REALLY big nasty dog that sits by my desk anyone goes near the laptop it will have their hand off, then I told him it was on the dangerous dogs list and would he mind not saying anything as I come into the store very often he looked gone out at me and quite shocked, ah priceless didnt help that the mate I was with had a mohawk who couldnt stop whistling where in the world pc world... :)

A couple of months ago I was after a specific laptop with a certain type of graphics card, it had only just come out so was the same price everywhere, there were a couple on Ebay but I would of wanted to pick up in person but the sellers were quite far up north so went to PC World in Leicester. They arent too bad but they do try the hard sell thing quite a lot hoping your some idiot that knows no better, the guy dealing with me asked what protection I used on the laptop, quick as a flash and in a very deadpan style I said I have a REALLY big nasty dog that sits by my desk anyone goes near the laptop it will have their hand off, then I told him it was on the dangerous dogs list and would he mind not saying anything as I come into the store very often he looked gone out at me and quite shocked, ah priceless didnt help that the mate I was with had a mohawk who couldnt stop whistling where in the world pc world... :)

Lol, I cant stand pc world, bunch of c***s, especially in the leicester store which is my local store.

I spent 10 minutes arguing with one of the idiot managers when i tried to bring back a 2.1 speaker system for my pc.

I genuinly bought it by mistake and only had it one day, i didnt even take it out the box, i just broke the seal.

He wouldnt refund me as he said it would have to be sold as second hand goods as the seal had been broken!, it was still in the box, contents exactly how they were, what a t**t.

The best part was on the shelf where i picked the item up originally were the same speakers i was returning, in a ripped up box, with a sticker on saying returned but checked and this was priced at full RRP.

So how is that selling items as second hand?, i said to the guy i will never come here again...he then replied " yeah we here that all the time", suffice to say i have not been since and dont intend to either.

Absolute w*****s

Lol, I cant stand pc world, bunch of c***s, especially in the leicester store which is my local store.

I spent 10 minutes arguing with one of the idiot managers when i tried to bring back a 2.1 speaker system for my pc.

I genuinly bought it by mistake and only had it one day, i didnt even take it out the box, i just broke the seal.

He wouldnt refund me as he said it would have to be sold as second hand goods as the seal had been broken!, it was still in the box, contents exactly how they were, what a t**t.

The best part was on the shelf where i picked the item up originally were the same speakers i was returning, in a ripped up box, with a sticker on saying returned but checked and this was priced at full RRP.

So how is that selling items as second hand?, i said to the guy i will never come here again...he then replied " yeah we here that all the time", suffice to say i have not been since and dont intend to either.

Absolute w*****s

I had the same problem (Leicester Store again) with a wireless keyboard and mouse set, it was given to me as a present but it was the wrong model but I didnt realise that until I'd opened it then when I rang them up to ask if i could bring it back they flatly refused my request (to be fair they did have a point but I didnt damage the packaging or break the seal just very carefully peeled it off). So then took it back saying it was knackered and then took the unopened one back during the week and asked to exchange it for the slightly more expensive one job done but yeah know what your saying I always try to avoid anything connected with Dixons DSG etc etc...

i remember i was behind this kid in mcdonalds it must of took him 5 minutes to spit the order out , then when the kids said right pay at the next window wen he went round he stopped and said ....nah dont want it now and drove off ..I thought wtf ..but did find it funny it was like he was trolling mcdonald's lol

TBF anything electrical i buy from costco.

Limited by choice but their returns policy is second to none. turn up with a broken router thats about 6 months old, refunded.

Tv broke after 3 years, had to let a repair guy look at it and write a letter paid by costco and then took it back and refunded in cash.

5 year electronics warranty is just the best ive ever seen.

I swear i could take back a slice of pizza the day after i've eaten it and they would still just look at it and give me my 1.40 back.