1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GFB DV+ valve group buy

Brodster Jan 23, 2014

1. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I have had a lot of messages regarding the GFB DV+ valve that a lot of us S3 owners have fitted, so I'm going to do another group buy for them. To those that have PM'd me already I have your names. To those that want one then PM me for more details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  2. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Great response for this new order for these DV+ valves. Thanks to those that have enquired and paid so far. Get in touch if you want one as they are a great little mod for an S3 and it takes all of 10 mins max to fit.

3. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

do you get any whoosh dump like noise from this?

4. Brodster

No as the S3 has a recirc valve not a dump valve as such. You can hear slight DV flutter which sounds weird but nice.

5. Brodster

Have got 4 guys wanting one of these DV+ valves that have paid already so if anyone else is after one then let me know please.

6. Tom5190

Tom5190 Active Member

I still am mate, not getting paid until Friday however so i'll drop you a pm then

Brodster likes this.
  7. manor13

manor13 Active Member

I am interested as well once I am paid

Brodster likes this.
  8. s3_sid

s3_sid Active Member

whats the price on them mate

9. Brodster

Price is £95 all in.

voorhees likes this.
  10. Brodster

Right guys gonna be orering these sometime next week so if anyone else is after one then great. The list will close after pay-day....lol.

11. Brodster

Seeing as I have had afew enquiries about the DV+ valve over the weekend I will close the group at the end of the week so if you want one please PM me and I shall give you payment details. Cheers

12. Flexiblemouse

Flexiblemouse Active Member

I just received my DV+ and am very happy with it, easy fit, good quality and sounds nice.

Brodster likes this.
  13. shady-ninja

do you get any light audible swoosh sound

14. Flexiblemouse

Flexiblemouse Active Member

I left the big spring in, and there is a sound when you let off the throttle at lower revs but its not very loud. When you let off at higher revs you get a quiet whoosh sound, similar to the stock dv but maybe a little louder. The instructions say that you can remove the big spring and you lose the sound low down but also lose throttle response.

15. shady-ninja

cheers

16. Brodster

Good to speak to you today Shady. Will look forward to your response in regards to your DV+ decision. :racer:

17. s3joe

s3joe Active Member

I don't get any noise from mine

18. Dvapower

Dvapower Member

Are these DVs applicable to the regular 2.0T engine? (2009, timing chain version).

Dave

19. Brodster

As long as the engine has the recirc valve as shown in Post 1 then yes it will be applicable. Post 1 shows how the GFB DV+ bolts onto the existing electronic part of the recirc valve. Sorry I cannot be anymore specific as my previous cars have been S3's and not the 2.0T version.

20. manor13

manor13 Active Member

I am out for the moment as the car's thrown up a fault code after the engine management light cam on so is in the garage this weekend 'A-camshaft postion slow response'

21. Brodster

Hope you get your car fixed Keith.

I may have 1 DV+ left over as ordered them today so will be with me either tomorrow or Thursday. They will be dispatched as soon as I get them. Will let you know.

Tom5190 likes this.
  22. dandav1985

dandav1985 Active Member VCDS Map User

That's mine ordered can't wait to get it fitted

23. Brodster

DV+ valves will be posted first thing tomorrow as had no time today as I have just returnerd from a 500 mile round trip so 1st class delivery will get them hopefully to you all Saturday.

24. ron burgandy

ron burgandy Active Member

What do these things do?

Wicked666 likes this.