1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting used to it!

Peloton Sep 17, 2006

1. Peloton

Peloton Member

Hi all!
    I'd just like to say that after a few months of ownership, I'm really getting used to things like the AWD & turbo, and am absolutely LOVING IT! :yahoo: Having never had a car with either of these before, they really are so different to drive! Things I've read on here like 'staying on boost' have had me revising my driving style completely & after a while I'm beginning to master gear changes (albeit with the odd crunch along the way :keule: ).
    I can't imagine how much better things will get when more mods have been added to further refine the handling & improve the performance. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for posting their experiences as I'm soaking it all up & using them to steer me in the right direction with future upgrades.

Sorry for the seemingly meaningless post but I felt my appretiation had to be said.

Cheers again! :beerchug:
    Scott

2. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Gotta go for an S3 next everyone that has one seems love it. And i want a either a turbo, rwd or awd for a bit of fun. Glad your enjoying your car, am a little jealous though he he