getting the hump now...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
as some of you know i mullerd my back blah blah blah blah... short of it is, i cant do the things i used to on my car anymore.

For the last 2 weeks i have been arranged to goto my mates garage and use one of there ramps. first week it was to busy so i just came home again, and now this week the area manger of the gaff is floating about!! SOOO i cant do it again!!

Cars getting dangerous now, i have 2 lower arms and coilies to fit. I also need the 40mm springs off as a fellow ASN member is buying them. That sale is aiding the fitment of my 18"s. (i need 2 tyres)

I know its not no one eles problem, and this will prob be another ignored thread.... but manz is stuck init bruv! <<<that was intentional sarcasm.

On the off chance anyone can help i thought i would share my predicament!

Beer tokans avaliable.

i have my own lockup and ramp and could of gave you a hand but theres a 4 hour drive between us, sorry for this pointless post.

cheers mate... think the car would prob fall to bits before i got to the M1. does not feel to healthy.

thanks tho :icon_thumright:

i broke it a few months ago. 3 crushed vertebraes and a popped disk shoved into my sciatic nerve, consequently screwing up my right leg and perminenty twisting it aprox 45 deg. basicly if i stand up with my feet together my right foot points at 1-2 clock ish, as my left points at 12 natarally. i did sware a little bit, fecking snow!

ouch thats not good. im a physio you see. had loads of "fallers" in over the winter. sounds like you did yourself good and proper there.

ouch thats not good. im a physio you see. had loads of "fallers" in over the winter. sounds like you did yourself good and proper there.

yep i dont do things by halfs lol . I been referd to Kings hospital just this week. there going to see about an op so that could be interesting. I do get some funny looks being only 28 walking round with a walking stick.

ha ha i've jus left kings otherwise could have been treating you mate. i work in the A&E department at St Thomas' now!!

quite possibly.... im in need of a orthopedic surgeon tho!! lol i will be needing someone like you after it all tho!

can u fit lower arms and coilovers! haha!