1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting the hump now...

ALPINE Apr 2, 2010

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

as some of you know i mullerd my back blah blah blah blah... short of it is, i cant do the things i used to on my car anymore.

For the last 2 weeks i have been arranged to goto my mates garage and use one of there ramps. first week it was to busy so i just came home again, and now this week the area manger of the gaff is floating about!! SOOO i cant do it again!!

Cars getting dangerous now, i have 2 lower arms and coilies to fit. I also need the 40mm springs off as a fellow ASN member is buying them. That sale is aiding the fitment of my 18"s. (i need 2 tyres)

I know its not no one eles problem, and this will prob be another ignored thread.... but manz is stuck init bruv! <<<that was intentional sarcasm.

On the off chance anyone can help i thought i would share my predicament!

Beer tokans avaliable.

2. Mpathe

Mpathe 1st gear

i have my own lockup and ramp and could of gave you a hand but theres a 4 hour drive between us, sorry for this pointless post.

3. ALPINE

cheers mate... think the car would prob fall to bits before i got to the M1. does not feel to healthy.

thanks tho :icon_thumright:

4. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

what have you done to your back?

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The weather isn't helping matters is it.... grrrrrr

6. ALPINE

i broke it a few months ago. 3 crushed vertebraes and a popped disk shoved into my sciatic nerve, consequently screwing up my right leg and perminenty twisting it aprox 45 deg. basicly if i stand up with my feet together my right foot points at 1-2 clock ish, as my left points at 12 natarally. i did sware a little bit, fecking snow!

7. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

ouch thats not good. im a physio you see. had loads of "fallers" in over the winter. sounds like you did yourself good and proper there.

8. ALPINE

yep i dont do things by halfs lol . I been referd to Kings hospital just this week. there going to see about an op so that could be interesting. I do get some funny looks being only 28 walking round with a walking stick.

9. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

ha ha i've jus left kings otherwise could have been treating you mate. i work in the A&E department at St Thomas' now!!

10. ALPINE

quite possibly.... im in need of a orthopedic surgeon tho!! lol i will be needing someone like you after it all tho!

can u fit lower arms and coilovers! haha!