1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting my own back

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by shariain, Jul 10, 2013.

1. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

[Jul 10, 2013]
    Well me manager thought he was being funny today when I had my head in a cnc mill setting a tool he hit the side guards with a hammer scaring the sh!t out off me as you would imagine so I decided to get my own back and I put this on his car that he shares with his wife and rather nice looking 18year old daughter.

[​IMG]

Just hope he sees the funny side when he finds it I know I found it rather funny.
    azman likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

[Jul 10, 2013]
    its all fun and games, but one thing iv learned working in factories... never joke on when around the machines.
    I was working in an electrical factory early 2010 and I was showing a trainee how to PAT and LVD test some equipment.
    basically he was acting the arse and ended up getting a hell of shock and some pretty tasty burns to go along with it.

He defo deserves getting your own back on tho
  4. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

[Jul 29, 2013]
    like t3nnant says theres a time and a place for playing around but certainly not by a bloody CNC machine, least your own back was without risk to your manager getting injured
  5. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 29, 2013]
    lol so did he see the sticker Iain

The worst one I heard was an exhaust welding place in Leicester where this chap used to put acetylene in a cup on your bench whilst welding,it'd give a loud pop and give you a scare which everyone thought was amusing,one chap took exception so filled a carrier bag with it and put it on his bench whilst welding,apparently the boom could be heard a few factories away,this chap perforated his eardrums and was covered in soot,the culprit was sacked.
    The chap doesn't do his cup trick anymore :blink:
  6. shariain

[Jul 29, 2013]
    His daughter found it as he was reversing up the drive a few days later. Me being me couldn't keep a straight face when questioned about it.
    voorhees and Andy Crooks like this.
  7. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

[Jul 29, 2013]
    did he see the funny side to it though
  8. shariain

[Jul 29, 2013]
    Well I never got put on disciplinary. So now its just a waiting game to find out what he has in store for retaliation or if that's an end to it.