1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting my own back

shariain Jul 10, 2013

1. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

Well me manager thought he was being funny today when I had my head in a cnc mill setting a tool he hit the side guards with a hammer scaring the sh!t out off me as you would imagine so I decided to get my own back and I put this on his car that he shares with his wife and rather nice looking 18year old daughter.

[​IMG]

Just hope he sees the funny side when he finds it I know I found it rather funny.

azman likes this.
  2. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

its all fun and games, but one thing iv learned working in factories... never joke on when around the machines.
    I was working in an electrical factory early 2010 and I was showing a trainee how to PAT and LVD test some equipment.
    basically he was acting the arse and ended up getting a hell of shock and some pretty tasty burns to go along with it.

He defo deserves getting your own back on tho

3. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

like t3nnant says theres a time and a place for playing around but certainly not by a bloody CNC machine, least your own back was without risk to your manager getting injured

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

lol so did he see the sticker Iain

The worst one I heard was an exhaust welding place in Leicester where this chap used to put acetylene in a cup on your bench whilst welding,it'd give a loud pop and give you a scare which everyone thought was amusing,one chap took exception so filled a carrier bag with it and put it on his bench whilst welding,apparently the boom could be heard a few factories away,this chap perforated his eardrums and was covered in soot,the culprit was sacked.
    The chap doesn't do his cup trick anymore :blink:

5. shariain

His daughter found it as he was reversing up the drive a few days later. Me being me couldn't keep a straight face when questioned about it.

voorhees and Andy Crooks like this.
  6. Andy Crooks

Andy Crooks Well-Known Member

did he see the funny side to it though

7. shariain

Well I never got put on disciplinary. So now its just a waiting game to find out what he has in store for retaliation or if that's an end to it.