Getting car remapped were and who wants in

L3WJX

Reaction score
Getting car remapped but were abouts,looking for vagchecks before after check on the pipes made sure theres no leaks or harm to engine there are about 3 of us so far down my way so mabie a little bit off,looking for a place with rolling road 4wd as we have quatro,any recomendadions or any body like to join us ???

Go to Rtech mate. they give THE most comprehensive checks of any of the tuners, and will only map a car if it's right and good to do so.

they also have a rolling road (don't need 4wd for an A3 quattro) and incredibly reasonable prices

hehe. Sorry Paul. I'll get back in my cage.....

I thought my traction control was broken this morning, as every single time I looked at the dials on my drive to work this morning the TC light was on.

Then I remembered it was wet :(

Ooh it will be soon, i can see it now haha.

Go to Rtech mate. they give THE most comprehensive checks of any of the tuners, and will only map a car if it's right and good to do so.

they also have a rolling road (don't need 4wd for an A3 quattro) and incredibly reasonable prices

;)
there are others
:p

Ohps! My humble appologies Bill!

The checks you did on the car before the RR were equally as thorough I must admit.

I was thinking more of the other tuners I've had experience of before, Revo, Custom code, and several others have just done a very basic 'no major fault codes - lets go' kind of checks. and not really given full attention to how the car is running

I'd go with r-tech too, the maps fantastic (though I have never experienced others like revo etc) but it's also a hell of alot cheaper, and you get RR before and after and all checks done to make sure the cars fine!
Highly recommended :-D

Damn :(

They've discovered my secret :(

Problem is, if I owned one, it'd have to be like pauls, or at least full stage 2 spec with all the sus, 4 pots, the whole lot.

And to be honest, I can't afford it :p

Back on track.....

Either go to Rtech or Bill. Unlike most other places they genuinely care about getting good results for people.

I've been to loads of tuners who just don't really give a ****.

Pull the haldex fuse out and it becomes a FWD

running haldex cars in 4wd gives stupid rolling road results anyway, the haldex system kicks in and out and just ruins the runs.

Pull the fuse and run FWD for the dyno.