1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting a bit excited now......

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by NickB, May 8, 2013.

1. NickB

NickB New Member

Hi guys

Not really a new member as I joined over 10 years ago after some fracas on Audiworld. I had a 2001 S3 back then and was an active poster, dunno what happened to all the old posts.

Sadly, the S3 had to go in 2004 when I was putting 1000 miles/week on it and I bought a 1.9TDi A4 Avant, which was a nice set of wheels and still is 146000 miles later, but I was never passionate enough it to feel the need to post about it (and reading the S3 threads just upset me ;))

However, on Saturday I should pick up its replacement - a 2010 S3 Black Edition in Phantom Black and am a bit excited it as you can imagine. I went to the showroom to check-out the new S3 but was told it's still a way off so ended-up with a second-hander to keep me going.

Finally my S3 plate will be back on a motor it will look right on. Oh, and I found a bunch of the first printing of the Audi-Sport window stickers so I'll find somewhere appropriate for one of those.

Roll on Saturday.........

Sandra likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Hi, welcome back to audi-sport.net. Lots of useful info in the A3 section. Saturday will come round quickly, post a pic up when you get it. Enjoy the forum. :) x