GET WELL SOON - LIST

I'll catch the highlights, John. Interesting race by all accounts. About to watch the Old Firm game before I go home. You normally look forward to going home from a hospital to get a good nights kip. I slept from 11pm-7.30am last night. I probably get less sleep at home. :wtf:

"Old Firm game"!!!! Scott ???? Does that involve a ball of some sorts? :sadlike:

I'll let you off today Scott, as you're poorly; but today only...

Suck, press, bang, blow, are all you need to consider with 'sports', pLease... :superman:

Reactions: Scottyg
Growing up in the West of Scotland as a kid you tend not to have a choice, it's a way of life.

However, I do much prefer Motorsport. Lying at home watching BTCC. :yahoo::superman:

Reactions: 45bvtc
Scottyg is feeling better :yahoo: and keeping an eye on the locations of unsold Audi RS3s :racer:

I wish I could afford one! Lottery win would be nice.
Not feeling as great today. Healing is a b1tch. Everything tightening up and pulling. Giving me a lot of nerve pain and numbness in my left leg. Grrrrrrrr. It'll get better. Been through this before. :help::sadlike:

I wish I could afford one! Lottery win would be nice.
Not feeling as great today. Healing is a b1tch. Everything tightening up and pulling. Giving me a lot of nerve pain and numbness in my left leg. Grrrrrrrr. It'll get better. Been through this before. :help::sadlike:

Getting angry means getting better, Scott, I may be not so chirpy in 3-weeks or so, at least you on the mend NOW :superman:

typing_sml666663.gif
RS3copilots viewing 'robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy's' on Youtube now so I'm staying well out of the way...

Reactions: Sandra, Jake 61 and Scottyg
Getting angry means getting better, Scott, I may be not so chirpy in 3-weeks or so, at least you on the mend NOW :superman:

typing_sml666663.gif
RS3copilots viewing 'robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy's' on Youtube now so I'm staying well out of the way...
I should have done what you're doing and not view anything on YouTube. Doh!!
CH5 FIA World Rally on. :)

typing_sml666663.gif

:scared2::scared2::scared2:

Way too much information...
idontwanttosee.gif

And RS3copilot says she could do better stitching than that...

That will heal nicely Scott. Good you on the mend, it takes time but you will get there. Plenty of Motorsport to keep you amused.:) xx

Reactions: 45bvtc and Scottyg
All of a sudden robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, looks a lot less invasive.....!

:wtf:

All of a sudden robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, looks a lot less invasive.....!

:wtf:
I was thinking that myself . Our Scott is Scottish so he be ok.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Scottyg and Jake 61
Not had any Bru since my op. Gassy juice not good when your inards have been shoved about.
However, it's always the first thing I buy when back from holidays. I normally main vain the stuff. Mmmmm. :yahoo:

Reactions: Sandra and Jake 61
We need a mask on some of these photo's, Sandra

While Scottyg's is OK for sympathy I've now seen it once, maybe twice, thank you; so a moveable mask would suit me: promise to photo and upload any of my 5-robotic insertions ... :sadlike:

Hey Scottyg; seriously hope it get's better soon: I had a blood sample taken last Friday by my GP, then another with my pre-op on Monday, and had to go back today (hospital) for another blood test; that's 3-arm fulls of blood in 4-days; no wonder I'm getting light headed :crying:

Still, arriving at the hospital today in BLUEY RS3 and finding the parking meter broken made my 'morning'
smileyface2gif.gif

Image001x

Maybe the meter was sympathising with the junior doctors... :blink:

Reactions: Ghost, Jake 61, Sandra and 1 other person
Not a favourite pass time of mine, blood taking!
Not long for you now. Brucey bonus having a duff parking meter. Parking in hospitals around our area is not charged. Can be a ****** to find a space but at least you don't need to pay for the privilege.

Reactions: Jake 61, 45bvtc and Sandra
Parking in hospitals around our area is not charged.
Can be a ****** to find a space but at least you don't need to pay for the privilege.

1) That's NOT funny, Scottyg; but I'll not get into the politics of... :superman:

2) But I do have a BLUE badge that I can use in my BLUE (or Silver or Sand) car, and a limp when I use it; so that does help, enormously

Hospital car parking really should be free, everywhere. I've encountered many people within the hospital in panic that they're overstaying there car park ticket-time and that sort of concern in a hospital isn't good for a patient or helper: wow, actually being serious here; another glass of crushed grape required...
WineDrinkingSmiley.gif

Reactions: Scottyg, Jake 61, Sandra and 1 other person
There yeh go! First of new war wound! :puke2:

Another week of 'repair' done for you Scott, hope it's all going well and you're looking forward to getting back to the classroom...
4076db9d.gif

Looking forward to getting better, getting back to the classroom...........

Walking a bit more just now. Slowly and very small strides but it's a good start. Hopefully get swimming at the end of next week.

Great day of sport to keep me amused. Your of Yorkshire on TV, Sochi on my tablet the see Leicester winning the league. Happy days!

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
Looking forward to getting better, getting back to the classroom...........

Walking a bit more just now. Slowly and very small strides but it's a good start. Hopefully get swimming at the end of next week.

Great day of sport to keep me amused. Your of Yorkshire on TV, Sochi on my tablet the see Leicester winning the league. Happy days!

ALL GOOD news Scott, hope the recovery continues for you...

Just back from the dentist here - with a wee, and lovely, Scottish hygienist - and my appointment letter was on the mat...
thNURSE.gif

Reactions: Jake 61 and Scottyg
Nice wee treat for you! :yahoo:

Just out in dads car to vote. First time sitting in a car for a few weeks. Not the most comfortable! Will get better.

Reactions: Jake 61, Bristle Hound and 45bvtc
Nice wee treat for you! :yahoo:

Just out in dads car to vote. First time sitting in a car for a few weeks. Not the most comfortable! Will get better.

Didna get a wee kiss, mind... It WILL get better Scott, it WILL get better... :superman:

@45bvtc hope everything goes well today and you're on the mend soon. All the best.

Reactions: Jake 61, Sandra, 45bvtc and 1 other person
@45bvtc your on the road to recovery now. Do as your told from the boss and get plenty of rest. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc, Jake 61 and Ghost