Get the DRL look........for FREE

Jeeves

quattronly
Reaction score
IMG 20120721 134010

I only like the look of them "off", so came up with my own solution for free. You might call it "Ripspeed Lite".

(Removed the same day in case anyone thought I was genuinely sad!)

My wife has an Audi with proper LED ones on, and I turn them off except for on motorways before dusk when the "auto" setting has some value. They look good when I'm washing her car though.

Is that a strip of bubble wrap lol
Yep - in fact the sticky self-seal top of a bubble wrap envelope.I took a photo of it on my Skoda Felicia Fun too, got interrupted and took it off when I next saw it. Totally embarrassed as its a quirky enough (sub-cool) pickup without people thinking you're updating Baywatch to comply with EU regs.

you will regret that you did that lol.. i had this 1 year ago before gettin OEM bi-xenons, they will break in a month or so, i changed mine about 8 times before getting xenons..

you will regret that you did that lol.. i had this 1 year ago before gettin OEM bi-xenons, they will break in a month or so, i changed mine about 8 times before getting xenons..
That's the best thing about bubblewrap - it doesn't break (helps prevent breakages in fact, although it does pop nicely), and doesn't drain your battery either!

...oh, you must be on about those others then.:laugh:

Apologies lenti for the Britsh humour, but I couldn't resist.