Genuine RS4 wheels?

Andyb5

Reaction score
Sny one know if these are genuine audi rims or replicas? I have just brought them on ebay they are advertised as genuine but now worrying they might not be??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 180
They apparently 8x18 et43 5x112 they will fit a 2000 a4 1.8t??? So u think they not genuine?

Not fussed if they not genuine rs4 wheels but was at least hoping they were real audi wheels?? Any info/advice would be muchappreciated

Cheers mate been doing some reading up on the net and the audi ultrasport 9 spoke rims seem to have come in 8x18s with et43 and a stud pattern of 5x112 so they may not be rs4 wheels but as long as they are genuine audi wheels I will be happy i havnt been coned. this size wheel/offset will be ok for a 2000 b5 a4 1.8t though wont it???

I believe they were a dealer option for A6 models, so they could potentially be genuine.

Only way to tell though is to look at the part numbers/manufacturing stamp on the inside of the spokes, as there are tonnes of replicas around.

can someone just confirm (real or not) if the wheel size 8x18 et 43 stud space of 5x112 will fit on Audi A4 1.8t year 2000??? i would really apreciate it

cheers

andy

You are looking for the Audi part number, they look like:
8D0 601 025

wheels arrived today looks like they are genuine thank god part number showing is 4D0 601 025 with an audi stamp on there too. Really should learn to trust people more

any way thanks for your help guys and ill post some pics up once they are fitted... Cant wait