GENUINE RS4 ALLOYS FOR THE S3

They look genuine, but no way to be sure unless you see the Audi stamp on the rear! If yes, they'll fit.

Look like genuine BE wheels, but yeah photo a stamp would help be sure.

Well considering it says in the description:
The part numbers off the rear of each wheel are 8P0 601 025 BA and 8P0 601 025 BC. Also on the rear of each wheel are the four Audi rings, Fundo and made in Norway.
You could claim through ebay if they're not genuine!But then again he also says this
Full set of 4 very rare and gorgeous genuine Audi S3 / A3 18" 7 spoke twin arm RS4 Alloy Wheels for sale.
So his credibility is already tarnished IMO!

Genuine for sure but have been refurbed/resprayed in a darker shade of Anthracite to the factory Antracite colour on the Black Editon alloys before the Rotors were put on them.

They look good but are over priced in my opinion. I've picked up a set in original condition with good tyres for about £500.

Very nice wheels and are probably genuine as I don't think many, if any, reps were made of these. The proper RS4 wheels which are slightly different, yes, but not these BE wheels.

As said, overpriced though. I wouldn't pay that price without decent tyres.

Was looking for some of those, thanks for the link haha

... yea bit steep tho

Was looking for some of those, thanks for the link haha

... yea bit steep tho

Crafty! haha its a dog eat dog world ;)

Usually in the titles they add other KEYWORDS as it hits a bigger audience... Flebay can remove your auction for this also makes refunds easier as can be classed as misleading and/or fraud

Thanks guys! Still contemplating whether I should go 18s or 19s.

wuta3 no worries dude.