1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine OEM RS3 winter wheels and tyres

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by S3solar, Oct 6, 2013.

1. S3solar

S3solar New Member

I have sold my RS3, so no longer need my winter alloy wheels and tyres.

The alloys are genuine OEM Audi RS3 18” winter wheels [part no: 8P0 601 025 CT] and the tyres are Dunlop Wintersport 3D's 225/40 x 18. The package was purchased from Audi for nearly £3000, and the tyres all have 7mm+ of tread remaining across the whole width of the tyre, having covered only 3000 miles last winter. They are in really excellent condition with only a few very tiny marks, definitely no kerb marks or scores.

The wheels are 8 x 18” ET50 which is the correct RS3 fittment (S3 and S-line wheels are 7½ x 18)

Price £1050 with UK mainland delivery included. (Massive saving on what I paid)

2. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member

I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed these for an RS3 as they make a massive difference to winter safety both in traction and braking.

Why haven't I purchase them? Well I have given them some serious thought but I've already 19-inch rims with winter tyres for my RS3 and 17-inch rims with winter tyres for my TT - otherwise these would no longer be available.
  3. JonnyG

JonnyG Member

I'll have these please, if they're still for sale :icon_thumright:

PM sent ... not sure if you can receive and send PMs though as you've only posted three times ?

Whereabouts are you based ?
  4. pun

pun New Member

Are these still available?
  5. JonnyG

JonnyG Member

No I bought them !

Good set of wheels and tyres .. used them over Winter.

However PM me if you are interested in them !