Genuine Audi S6 V10 19" Alloys

jon-tfsi

Reaction score
These might be of interest to someone on here . . . .

4 x Genuine Audi S6 V10 2008 Alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's 235/35/ZR19 87Y

5 x 112 PCD, ET52 Offset, 57.1 Ctre Bore, 19x9J

IMGP2879-1.jpg

IMGP2978.jpg

IMGP3007.jpg

IMGP3006.jpg

IMGP3002.jpg

Very rare and extremely expensive to buy new . . . £568 each last time i checked.

Amazing looking wheels that I have never seen replicas of. Show and shine wheels and practical enough to put on your daily car as I have done for the last few months.
I had these on a Leon Mk2 ( mechanically very similar to an A3) and they looked superb. They required a 5mm spacer on the front to clear the struts, and did the arch screw delete (very simple to do) to eliminate rubbing.
They could go straight on the back without spacers but I used a 10mm spacer fatten the stance up a bit. This was with Eibach sportlines giving a 40mm drop and I had zero arch rubbing during normal driving.

Ready to bang straight on, or if your into perfection a £200 refurb could make them even more unique.
They have been recently refurbished but not to the very highest of standards. As a perfectionist i'd give the job a 6.5/10 but as can be seen in the pics they still look great and most would be perfectly happy with them as they are. There are a few small chips that have been touched up and there is a very small bleb in the sidewall of one tyre. There is 2 very good Michelin PS2's that can go with the wheels also.

4 x Alloys and 6 x Tyres £950 or best offer

To buy this lot new would cost over £3000

Will come with Audi centre badges included . . . . would look great on any Vag car.
All 6 tyres have between 3.5 and 4.5mm tread remaining

Can post for £50 insured

Cheers,
Jon

I am interested in the S6 wheels and tyres. Could you verify if the tyre size is 235.

It appears to be the wrong size as all the information I have seen quote 255.

regards

Tim

Alright Tim

The correct size for the S6 V10 is infact 255. When I bought the wheels they were fitted with 265's which is a little odd. The tyres were changed to 235's so they would go on the Leon. I did consider 225's but was advised that although they would be safe, they were a touch too narrow for a 9J rim and their performance would be compromised. There is a very slight stretch on the 235's , so they accentuate the wheels and still perform fine.

I

These look the absolute ********. Very very cool. Would love to see a set of these on an S3..........especially mine!!