1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine Audi RSTT 18" Alloys - £600 ovno

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by MartayMcFly, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Genuine Audi wheels - 8Jx18" ET33, 5x100 pcd - for putting on 8L A3/S3 or mk1 TT (will fit other models with adapters, obviously). The wheels originally came off a TT and I had them properly refurbed before they went on the car.

Tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1 Assyms, with 6mm of tread all round. Some slight scuffs on 2 wheels and a little nick on a third (photos of damage are in the photobucket album). The wheels need a quick clean, but are otherwise in very good condition. Centre caps are a bit scratched, they weren't refurbed, but look fine on the car.

The car came with Avus wheels, which are now back on for trading the car in, hence my selling perfectly good wheels on here. Collection only unfortunately, or you can arrange a courier if you want. PM me offers, or to arrange a sale. They cost me £1000 all in for the wheels, tyres and refurb only 7,000 miles ago. I'm after offers of £600.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Wheels are now SOLD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.