Genuine Audi Rotors, how many types are there?

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
Just wondering how many different types/styles of genuine Audi rotor alloys there are? I keep seeing them described as TTRS & A5 for example. But is there a difference (other than size and hole pattern/pcd) and are they officially called rotors or is this just something that has stuck from the forums?

Thanks

Yea rotors refer to the fact they look like rotor blades. It does always confuse our american cousins, since they refer to brake discs as rotors!

The main difference is between size in terms or width, diameter and offset. The TTRS is less concave due to the higher offset, whereas the A5/RS5 rotors are more concave due to the low offset.

I believe the TTRS style is similar to the A4/A6 due to the high offset needed on those. Think nearly all the rotors (bar the A1s) have the same bore size and PCD.

Incidentally I have a set of 20" Rotors with tyres for sale if you are interested? 8.5x20 ET45. Tyres are 255/35/20 Pirelli P-Zeros.

Yea rotors refer to the fact they look like rotor blades. It does always confuse our american cousins, since they refer to brake discs as rotors!

The main difference is between size in terms or width, diameter and offset. The TTRS is less concave due to the higher offset, whereas the A5/RS5 rotors are more concave due to the low offset.

I believe the TTRS style is similar to the A4/A6 due to the high offset needed on those. Think nearly all the rotors (bar the A1s) have the same bore size and PCD.

Incidentally I have a set of 20" Rotors with tyres for sale if you are interested? 8.5x20 ET45. Tyres are 255/35/20 Pirelli P-Zeros.

thanks, yes I had seen them in the classifieds, I was looking for a set of 19's really. Besides that I cant afford genuine Audi alloys will more than likely be getting reps. Rotors are currently 2nd on my list

For out the box best/safe fitment with good concave I don't think you can get better than 8.5j et35 reps.
TT ones are 9j and a flatter wheel that needs spaced out due to them being ET52.
B8 A4 8.5j et43 ones are a decent and straight fit but as not as much concave as reps.
S5 ones are 9j et33 and look great with good concave but can be a bit pokey for some.

I actually wish I'd gone for 20" reps instead of the S5 ones I bought. The guy that has my old A4 runs 8.5j et35 reps and I think they look great, awesome value too.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and CHEZ
For out the box best/safe fitment with good concave I don't think you can get better than 8.5j et35 reps.
TT ones are 9j and a flatter wheel that needs spaced out due to them being ET52.
B8 A4 8.5j et43 ones are a decent and straight fit but as not as much concave as reps.
S5 ones are 9j et33 and look great with good concave but can be a bit pokey for some.

I actually wish I'd gone for 20" reps instead of the S5 ones I bought. The guy that has my old A4 runs 8.5j et35 reps and I think they look great, awesome value too.

I knew you would have some useful input on this one, cheers ajax1976