1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Genuine Audi A5/S5 19" Rotor/Rotory/Rota Alloy Wheels + Bridgestone Potenza S001 Tyres

Donny_DJ Jan 1, 2018

1. Donny_DJ

Donny_DJ Active Member

4 X genuine Audi OEM A5/S5 'Rotor' 19inch Alloy wheels & tyres. They were only on my Audi A5 for about 2 months before I decided to upgrade to 20s.
    Absolutely no cracks/buckles or kerbing and are near pristine condition. I would rate the condition 9.5 out of 10 as there are only a couple of very light surface marks but are hardly noticeable. These alloys costs an absolute fortune from Audi.
    The tyres are fantastic, near new condition and have 7mm of tread (paid over £650 new in Sept 2017). Includes all 4 centre caps.
    PCD: 112, Width: 9J, Offset: ET33
    I have uploaded pics of the wheels before tyres were fitted.
    The official Audi protectivestorage wheel bags will be included (cost £60).
    If you are after a mint set of alloys to freshen up your Audi then look no further. Fits any 8T Audi A5, S5, or RS5. Coupe, Convertible/Cabriolet or Sportbacks.
    Based near Wimbledon. Would prefer cash on collection so that you can check them over before paying.

Accepting genuine offers very close to £1,200.
    Thanks
    Dom

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg My 19in OEM Rotors.jpg

Carlos85 likes this.