1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale GENUINE AUDI A5 19" -5 ARM ROTOR ALLOY WHEELS - AUDI BLACK EDITION A5 / S5 / OFFERS?

samsonite Jan 13, 2012

1. samsonite

samsonite Member

GENUINE AUDI A5 – BLACK EDITION
    5 ARM ROTOR ALLOY WHEELS

19" 5 ARM - ROTOR ALLOY WHEELS, in Audi exclusive matt shadow paintwork with diamond turned outter lips+blades, these have a lovely concave on the faces

AUDI PART NUMBER; 8TO601025BE
    Specification; 9j x 19
    Stud Pattern; 5 x 112
    Offset; ET33

These super rare wheels have done minimal mileage on a brand new vehicle, before having an ABT Bodykit + Wheels fitted. They are free from any kind flat spots/ buckles/ cracks etc. Overall these wheels are in excellent condition with the exception of a couple very small storage marks on them.

I know that these wheels are a direct fitment for Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 / (Sportback, Coupe + Cabriolet) A4 / S4, i believe they will fit other models such as / A3 / A4 / A6 / A7 / A8 / Q5 etc, but please check for yourself,

Open to sensible offers,

For any further information or to arrange a viewing, feel free to contact me on;

£1450

Sensible offers accepted

Delivery can be arranged, or can meet at my home in Berkshire, or at my business premises in Wembley (London)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: vs_w-spr"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I've seen these wheels in the flesh and they are in exceptional condition. Absolutely stunning.

Good luck with the sale Jason.

3. samsonite

samsonite Member

Cheers Warren, i'll keep you updated with regards to what we spoke about, loving the car btw, wonder where you got them wheels from :yum:

4. MMMiguel

MMMiguel New Member

Did you end up selling these?

5. Brian Gregory

Brian Gregory New Member

Hi samsonite,

Are these 19 x 9J rotor alloys still for sale? If so, pls. could you call me on 07711-445278? Your mobile no. seems to be out of service.

Rgds., Brian Gregory.

6. Brian Gregory

Brian Gregory New Member

Just realised your original post was in 2012; so guess it's not likely you still have them. Sorry to bother you. Rgds., BJG.