1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine Ad: Motorcycle for sale..

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by hop2407, Oct 13, 2006.

1. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Fantastic...... Oh how true

Read the AD.

[​IMG]

Post Date:
    Aug 7th, 2006
    Expire Date:
    Sep 6th, 2006

$10,000
    06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
    Farmington, UT 84025
    - Aug 7, 2006
    2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve.(801)867-xxxx

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Active Member

LOL...Thats quality and that boy is whipped!

4. dmaudi

dmaudi Member

excellent

come on though most of us know how he feels!!

its a close run thing but in a simple non-scientific test,

I reckon my wife would rather I looked at other women than a Bike again, certainly I get a harder slap if she catches me checking out what's in the Bike shop window rather than what's walking past on the other side of the road.....

oh and its very embarrasing going to ask for your deposit back when you're 35 and its been decided you're not having that new toy!

yes under the thumb, but I understand I like it there!

5. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

For sure.... and nice to see your straight back on here matey after I guess, returning from the hossie... Hope the little one and your missus are still doing fine...

Get them prorities in order eh !! AS.net, then Sh!tty nappies... Wait till the little one starts on the solids matey - then Phhheeewww -