1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine A4 S-line alloy 5 spoke needs refurb for sale must collect

pgy531 Sep 6, 2010

1. pgy531

pgy531 New Member

Dear all

appologies i this is not in the right place

if anyone wants to make a sensible offer I have a spare Alloy that I had aspirations of refurbing myself but time has got the better of me. Its the old RS4 5 spoke 18" for info

I paid £70 for it, You need to pick up from Chester CH4, its goin on ebay at the weekend.

Best regards

2. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

3. Watty

Watty ..... (_!_) Sarah's A3s #1 Fan

Pics and offset details etc..., I'm interested for a full sized spare

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You mention S-Line and RS4 wheels, but 5 spoke :think:

You mean these?

[​IMG]

5. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

if its that type ^^^^^^^^ then ill have it £70

6. pgy531

pgy531 New Member

Sold subject to payment to Scott b, thanks guys, sorry It was a vague post should have posted pict as well.

7. pgy531

pgy531 New Member

Thats the ones, Aren't these the old RS4 wheels before the facelift, I stand corrected if i'm wrong.

8. quattrojames

They're originally RS6 wheels, but ended up being fitted to B6 S-Line's and a variety of B7 A4's.

These are B5 RS4 wheels

[​IMG]

9. pgy531

pgy531 New Member

Thanks I knew they were off something in the RS range, they were standard on my Audi when I bought it new from the Steelers, nice to know, thanks for info

10. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

is the s-line wheel not a flatter face with the RS6 wheel being more concave into the centre? I had a set from an s-line temporarily and took me a while to notice there was a difference.

11. quattrojames

Interesting....

Don't forget that none of us actually have RS6 wheels, we have RS6 "style" - which I'm sure are different due to the size/offset etc. And yours are 8.5J Noel which might alter the face of them too?

12. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

yes you're right mate but I'm 95% sure the OEM RS6 wheels and replicas have a slightly concaved "dish" to the face and the s-line wheels are flatter.
    The s-line wheels I had were called 5-arm, came on s-line A3s and were part number 8P0 601 025 8. 7.5Jx18H2 ET54.
    here's an A3 with them on [​IMG]

As you say mine are 8.5J replicas. Does anyone have OEM RS6 rims to post to compare?