1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine A4 B7 S-line Bumper with Headlamp Washers in factory primer, Washer jets incl

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by rowdy_in_da_audi, Jan 4, 2012.

1. rowdy_in_da_audi

rowdy_in_da_audi Member

Hi All

After much thought I have decided against my headlamp washer retrofit, Partly cause I now don't have the facilities to pull my car apart and partly because I doubt I'll ever get round to fitting xenons on this car, so its a bit of a pointless exercise!

SO someone is going to benefit from all my hard work!!

I have a genuine A4 Sline bumper with cutouts for headlamp washers in Factory primer, It also has the holes and Brackets for PDC.
    2 x 8E0 955 276E/275E The washer jet covers (genuine New)
    2 x 8E0 955 101E/102F The actual washer jets, (used but great condition) plus the hose that connects these together and T-piece to connect additional hose.
    1 x 3B7 955 681 High pressure washer pump (genuine New)

I have a list of parts you will need to finish this retrofit, which is mainly screws and clips from Audi and a wiring harness from Kufatec (£20)
    Oh and I was going to just stick in two PDC sensors to fill the holes until I retrofitted front PDC. (8E0 919 283 D, guy at audi Huntingdon said the front and rear sensors are the same) These are currently on Ebay.de for £30 each including shipping.

washjetcomplete.jpg picture by samfitzjohn - Photobucket
    Washerjets picture by samfitzjohn - Photobucket
    Covers for jets picture by samfitzjohn - Photobucket
    both washerjets picture by samfitzjohn - Photobucket

If you thinkig about doing this retrofit to be legal for your MOT next year, you will know I've spent a few quid getting this far!!
    But I'll take a loss and accept £350 for the lot

Any questions feel free to ask
  2. g12

g12 Member

You have pm :)
  3. rowdy_in_da_audi

rowdy_in_da_audi Member

Provisionally sold pending payment
  4. rowdy_in_da_audi

rowdy_in_da_audi Member

After a long wait....this is back up for sale

If your interested drop me a message